The Y in West St. Paul's Give Get Move Day.
Saturday, February 8th, 2014.
Cycle. Zumba. Swim. Auction.
Join us for our annual fundraising event to support our local community.
How can you be involved?
- CYCLE—Ride for 120 minutes 11am-1pm and fundraise with a minimum goal of $100 or more.
- ZUMBA—Dance for 90 minutes 2pm-3:30pm and fundraise with a minimum goal of $100 or more.
- SWIM—Swim for 90 minutes 12:30pm-2pm and fundraise with a minimum goal of $100 or more.
- AUCTION—Silent auction will start on January 25th in the Y’s lobby and will end at 3pm on the day of the event. Come and bid on some great items!
- SPONSOR—Give $10 or more to one or more of your favorite participants.
- DONOR—With a minimum $250+ donation, be recognized as a donor on our event shirts and advertising.
The top fundraiser in the Cycle, Swim and Zumba categories will receive an awesome prize! Participants will receive a special t-shirt and goodie bag the day of the event as well as refreshments served 1p.m.-2:45p.m. in the gym.
Register or donate in person at the Y in West St. Paul or register online. Register by January 25th to ensure your t-shirt.
Questions? Contact Andrea Moss at 651-259-1464 or Andrea.Moss@ymcatwincities.org.