written by Kathleen Floberg
Here at Widji we say “there’s the right way, the wrong way and the Widji Way.” This sentiment also applies to my Gado-gado recipe. I’m sure there’s a right way to make gado-gado and I know from experience that there is a wrong way. Every person you ask most likely has their own version of this recipe - try my version. Enjoy!
- Cook shell pasta until desired texture.
- Once cooked and drained, add the following ingredients to the hot pasta and stir continuously.
- A few scoops of peanut butter
- Soy sauce, a lot but not so much that it over powers the peanut butter
- A little vinegar
- Some brown sugar
- Definitely add curry powder
- Red pepper flakes
- Coconut milk
- Add in a lot of sautéed veggies. You can add whatever you’d like, but below are my suggestions
- Red cabbage
- Bell peppers