Each year during the annual campaign, we ask for your support to keep a long-standing tradition of exceptional camp experiences alive and well. Your donation helps campers develop character, build skills, learn from nature and make lasting friends and memories.
In 2016, 189 qualifying campers received financial assistance. Many of our scholarship recipients have never been on a family vacation, paddled a canoe or ridden a horse. Your donation makes these life-changing experiences possible for all children, regardless of their family’s income.
With your help, the YMCA can:
- Offer camp scholarships so that no one is turned away due to financial need
- Purchase essential program equipment and supplies
- Provide quality training programs for camp staff
How to donate
We can process your gift online or by check, deferred billing, monthly credit card billing, EFT and donation of securities. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Your gift is fully tax-deductible.
To donate by mail, download the mail-in pledge card.
Suggested Levels of Donations
- $5,000 - $416/month
- Sponsors 12 campers to attend one-week sessions
Lake Wapogasset Club
- $2,500 - $208/month
- Supplements equipment for river, canoe or backpacking trips
Icaghowan Roundtable Club
- $1,500 - $125/month
- Helps purchase 3 canoes
White Pine Club
- $1,200 - $100/month
- Helps purchase 4 tents
- $600 - $50/month
- Helps purchase 20 canoe paddles
- $300 - $25/month
- Helps purchase harnesses for campers for rock climbing
- $100 - $8/month
- Helps purchase four life jackets