- The balance of the session fee is due two weeks prior to the session unless you have a pre-approved payment plan established with the Customer Service Center. If the balance is not paid on time, you may forfeit your place at camp along with the deposit.
- If you have questions about our payment plan policy or would like to establish a payment plan, please contact the Customer Service Center at the time of registration at 612-822-2267.
- Email confirmation will be sent immediately upon completion of online registration.
- Confirmation will be sent within three weeks upon receiving manual or faxed registration materials and deposit.
If your child has a disability requiring an accommodation or a special need you would like us to be aware of, please let us know. This information enables us to better meet the needs of your child within available resources. For campers requiring special accommodation for disabilities, developmental disorders and behavioral issues, decisions are made on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Kurt Simer at 612-465-0552.
- Cancellations must be in writing and may be submitted to ymcatwincities.custhelp.com or faxed to 612-223-6322.
- Cancellations received two months prior to the session start date will be refunded however, your deposit is nonrefundable.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the session start date are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If cancellation is due to a camper's illness or medical reasons, or other uncontrollable circumstance, your camp fees may be refunded minus the deposit when cancellation is accompanied by a doctor's statement/official statement.
- If a camper has a significant discipline problem during a session, we reserve the right to dismiss him or her, without refund, for the remainder of the session.
Financial Assistance - Personal Pricing Plan
The YMCA welcomes all who wish to participate in our programs. The YMCA annually raises fund through our Annual Giving Program to help make that possible. Financial Assistance is granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Application