Each year during our annual fundraiser, we ask for your support to keep an 88-year tradition of exceptional camp experiences alive and well. Your donation helps campers—more than 1,005 in 2016—develop character, build skills, learn from nature and make lasting friends and memories.
In 2016, 100 qualifying campers received financial assistance totaling over $98,000. Many of our scholarship recipients have never been on a family vacation, paddled a canoe or ridden a horse. Your donation makes these life-changing experiences possible for all children, regardless of their family’s income.
With your help, the YMCA can:
- Offer camp scholarships so that no one is turned away due to financial need
- Purchase essential program equipment and supplies
- Provide quality training programs for camp staff
How to donate
We can process your gift online or by check, deferred billing, monthly credit card billing, EFT and donation of securities. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Your gift is fully tax-deductible.
To donate by mail, download the mail-in pledge card.
Most companies match gifts to YMCA camping programs. Contact your human resources department today, and double your gift to camp.
More ways to give
Camp Warren Endowment Fund
A great way to support Warren is through a personal gift to the endowment fund, either as an immediate donation or as a gift in your estate plan. To make an endowment gift, please call us at 763-479-1146. We are deeply honored to be remembered by our friends in such a personal and significant way.
Living tribute and honor gifts
Honor someone special, either in memory or on a special occasion, like a birthday, wedding, anniversary or holiday. Your thoughtfulness will be appreciated, and the gift will have a lasting impact. Please contact our Associate Vice President of Mission Advancement, Cassidy Titcomb, at the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities (612) 371-8706.
Planned giving opportunities
Information and services are available for making a gift through bequest, life income charitable gift annuities, donation of securities, estate planning and other giving options. Please contact our Associate Vice President of Mission Advancement, Cassidy Titcomb, at the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities (612) 371-8706.
Camp Warren Wish List (updated 11/2015)
- Cross-Country Ski Equipment / Snowshoes
- Musical Instruments—xylophone, drums, guitars, tambourines, wood blocks
- Twin sheet sets and twin blankets
- Black and white photography equipment including 35mm cameras
- DVD Player with Remote
- Tents—Eureka Timberline Outfitter two-, four- and six-person tents
- Compasses for navigation
- Fishing lures, line, children’s rods
- Kayak and stand-up paddle board paddles
- Bird, plant, animal identification books
- Flippers and snorkels
- Modern tennis racquets