Healthy Kids Day April 30
For 25 years, Healthy Kids Day has celebrated kids’ health and continues to teach healthy habits, encourage active play, and inspire a love for physical activity for both kids and their families. Start your journey with a free Healthy Family Home starter kit.
Now is the time to help your kids stay healthy and achieving all summer long - register for Summer Programs on April 30th and save:
- $25 OFF Summer Power and Uproar Registration Fee
- $20 OFF Overnight Camp and Teen Wilderness Sessions
- $10 OFF Day Camp and Summer Sports Sessions
All Y programs for kids are focused on helping them to be healthy and be their best selves. Learn about our year-round Healthy Kids Initiatives.
FREE EVENT SATURDAY, APRIL 30th!
Visit the following YMCA branches on HEALTHY KIDS DAY for a day filled with fun and educational activities:
- Blaisdell: 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Bounce house, obstacle course, key log rolling demonstrations, prizes, giveaways and more!
- Downtown Minneapolis: 4 pm – 6 pm *APRIL 29th
- Bounce house, obstacle course, kid’s yoga, kid’s oula, and an art project with The Art Institute
- Eagan: 10 am – 12 pm
- Bounce house, youth sports activities, Wellbeats, and healthy refreshments
- Lino Lakes: 9 am – 12 pm
- Bubble wrap veggie art, dodgeball, and make your own trail mix
- North Community: 2 pm – 6 pm
- Youth sports activities, game stations, Wellbeats, healthy snacks and more!
- River Valley: 1 pm – 3 pm
- Children’s book fair, Wellbeats demos, soccer skills class, OULA Junior dance class, and a Little Lotus yoga class