View the Andover Y slideshow
Equipment and services at our facility.
Come work with us.
Strengthen your community by giving back.
All the latest at the YMCA.
The Y considers the individual needs of every person and the ability of the program to meet those needs. Please inform the Y during the enrollment process if you or a family member requires any special accommodation. This information enables the Y to better meet your needs or those of a family member, within available resources and to the extent reasonable. All staff that will be working with you or a family member with special needs will be informed of how to care for or meet those needs.
The Andover YMCA hosts community events:
- Camp Rally Day (March)—Learn about what camp at the Andover YMCA is all about.
- Healthy Kids Day (April)—Get great ideas for keeping your kids healthy through good eating habits and exercise.
- Healthy Living Race (June)—This is a fundraising event produced by Essentials of Life Chiropractic to promote the health and wellbeing of kids and families in our community. Activities include: 5K Walk/Run, 1-mile Family Dash, Jump Castles, Dunk Tank, Face Painting, Fire Trucks, Awards, Community Sponsor Booths and more.
- Andover Family Fun Fest (July)—Walk with us in the parade, and check out the many activities within the Andover YMCA.
- “It’s Fore the Kids” Golf Tournament (September)—This is a fundraising event to help us make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive at the Y.
- Harvest Festival (October)—Join us, in partnership with the Andover Lions, for this family event. Activities include a costume contest, bounce house and carnival games.
- Cookies with Santa (December)—Get your picture taken with Santa for free! We also offer cookie decorating and crafts for the whole family.
- Member Appreciation Events held throughout the year
Download our community events calendar for dates and times.