My name is Damien Rochon-Washington and I’ve been an athlete my whole life. A few years ago, I decided to pursue my passion by starting a career in the fitness industry. When you meet me, you’ll see I’m not necessarily “conventional” and that definitely comes through in how I train. One of the best parts about what I do is that I get to work with people of all fitness levels and from all walks of life. Because I work with a variety of people, I incorporate a variety of exercises into my workouts.
A few things remain constant though:
- I work hard and so do the people I train.
- Positive reinforcement is one of my favorite means to motivate.
- I treat Personal Training as a partnership, not a dictatorship.
- Functional strength training
- Weight loss
- Athletic performance enhancement
- “Mental toughness” coach
Education & Experience
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- Caveman Certified
- MMA Conditioning Specialist