I believe that exercise is the true fountain of youth. Being part of the health and fitness industry for 30 years has given me the chance to work with several health club chains around the country, and own a fitness studio in downtown Minneapolis. Currently, I teach a personal training certification course through the World Instructor Training Schools at Minneapolis Community and Technical College. Additionally, I co-own a corporate wellness company called Creative Corporate Wellness.
- Active older adult fitness
- Post-rehab training
- Sport-specific training
- Weight management
Education and Experience
- B.S., Exercise Science, University of Wisconsin—Stout
- M. Ed., Kinesiology, University of Minnesota—Twin Cities
- Certified Personal Trainer—American College of Sports Medicine
- Personal Training & Club Management—World Instructor Training Schools
Complete the form below or call 763-442-5324.