The YMCA provides safe and reliable transportation each day for our campers to begin their adventure! Bus stop locations are available at the community locations listed. Transportation is provided by YMCA-owned vans, leased vans, and buses. All drivers have completed special training. Campers are expected to follow our bus rules and safety guidelines.
Transportation is provided to and from camp. Convenient locations have been selected in your neighborhood. Please select only one bus stop on the registration form.
- Camp buses stop only at locations listed on schedule.
- Actual pick up spot may change from week to week due to location requirements; please give yourselves a few extra minutes to locate the bus on Monday mornings.
- Traffic congestion and road construction may slightly affect actual times.
- The bus sites are not supervised before pick up times or after drop off times.
- Please be on time, as your delay will affect others. Campers not picked up by an adult on the list will be brought back to the YMCA in Woodbury.
For your camper’s safety
Whoever is picking up the camper must have a photo ID and be listed on the Authorized Pick Up section of the registration form. Please contact the camp at 651-707-2540 or 651-261-3939 to make any changes prior to noon on the day of the change.
Pick-up and Drop-off
Lake Elmo Park Reserve - North Shelter
1515 Keats Ave North
Lake Elmo, MN 55042
- Drop off at 9 am
- Pick up at 3:30 pm
- Parking pass required to enter park.
Park Pass Information
Lake Elmo Park Reserve web site
Vehicle Permits are required for all vehicles entering the park, including vehicles belonging to registered campers and picnic shelter users. They can be purchased at the park office. If the park office is not open, permits can be purchased by depositing the permit fee into the envelope and payment box located just past the park office building. Please follow the instructions on the envelope. Remember speed limit is 20/mph through the park.
Annual Permit is $25
Second annual permit is $15
- second permit MUST be purchased at time of first annual permit
- second permit MUST be for the same household as first annual permit
Daily permit is $5 per vehicle