A MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT & CEO
At this very difficult time, I want you to know that your YMCA is working diligently to serve those in our community that need us most. I ask you to join us by continuing to invest in your membership.
With your valuable membership support and ongoing commitment, we are providing:
- Child care to health care employees, first responders, and critical workers
- Support for youth and young adults facing homelessness, eviction, unemployment and more
- Wellness checks to our seniors and being a resource to them to stave off social isolation
- Nutrition to youth, families, and seniors who need food by partnering with local businesses and nonprofits
- YMCA 360 (YMCA360.org) to you and the community - a set of virtual exercise classes and wellbeing programs for all ages to do from home
We know that our Y will be called upon even more to help ensure our health care employees, first responders and critical workers have what they need to keep our communities healthy and safe.
We ask that you stay with us and continue your membership. Your Y is committed to you and everyone we serve and this is possible because of your support. Together we can strengthen our community.
President and CEO
YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities