Sign up as an individual or as a group—for built-in bonding time with your family, co-workers or team.
Here’s a look at upcoming opportunities:
Lakefront Music Fest
Originally the Lakefront Jazz & Blues Festival, one of the largest outdoor music festivals in the metro expanded the festival to one night country music; the other to classic rock. Proceeds benefit the Prior Lake Rotary Foundation and support educational, humanitarian and environmental activities. Proceeds are shared with: YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities, and Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools: Laker Athletic Booster Club (LABC) and Patrons of the Arts & Activities (PAA).
- July 14 & 15
- Volunteers will greet guests as they arrive at the gate and either take pre-purchased ticket, scan the online ticket or sell them a ticket.
- Volunteers must be 16 and up
- Email email@example.com with questions
Freedom School Read-a-Loud
Freedom School is historical national literacy-enrichment program dating back to the civil rights movement that provides summer enrichment to help children fall in love with reading, increase self-esteem, and positive attitudes toward learning. The program runs from June 23rd- August 11th.
- Volunteers are needed as guest readers
- For ages 16 and up
Help staff the Color Run July 9 at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds, dubbed “The Happiest 5K on the planet.”
- Volunteers are needed for check in, throwing color, clean up and more.
- As a volunteer, you will have the option to register for the race at a discounted rate.
- For ages 15 and up.
Kids Track & Field Meet
Support youth sports at this July 29 event in Roseville.
- Volunteers are needed for equipment set up, keeping time, coaching and more.
- For ages 14 and up.
Greg Coleman Celebrity Golf Tournament
All proceeds from this August 8 event in Coon Rapids benefit the academic success of urban and underserved youth in our community.
- Volunteers are needed for registration, bag drop, directing golfers, driving carts, fundraising and more.
- For ages 16 and up.
Kids Flag Football Game
Support youth sports at this October 7 event in Roseville.
- Volunteers are needed for equipment set up, keeping time, keeping track of brackets, coaching/refereeing and more.
- For ages 14 and up.
Ongoing events at US Bank Stadium
Get access to events at the stadium by staffing a concession stand where 10% of proceeds benefit youth programs at the Y.
- Volunteers are needed to work as a cashier or food runner.
- Prior to the event, volunteers must attend an orientation session that covers parking info, when to arrive, what to wear and more.
- For ages 16 and up. Volunteers under age 18 won’t serve alcohol.
Contact us for additional details or to discuss how you might get involved.