Count on the Y for autumn adventures and inspiration
With the kids back in school, fall is a great time to plan some fun adventures to help keep your family connected. Consider the Y your one-stop shop for family fun this fall:
Make exercise a family outing
- Take an exercise class together—they are free for members.
- Work out while your kids play—the Y offers free child care while you work out.
- Discover more family fitness at your local Y—stop by Member Services to find out about family-friendly Fitness Centers and workout cards for kids and families.
Drop kids off while you work … or play
- Sign up for School Age Care—before school, after school, and on school release days the Y offers activities and care for kids, based on interests and grade levels.
- Treat yourself to a night out—Parents Night Out allows you to have a few hours away while the kids are at the Y having a blast
Plan a trip to Camp du Nord—family camp features age-specific activities, crafts, hiking, canoeing and campfires.
Celebrate a fall birthday
Have a hassle-free party—including engaging activities, a safe space for kids to be active and extra help from the Y if you want it.
Still looking for inspiration?
Check out blog for family-friendly and seasonal articles like: