Join us for a presentation and Q&A about having the sometimes difficult conversations with parents such as aging in place or moving to an assisted living community.
Tuesday, November 10, 7– 8 PM
Register at Member Service Desk
- Understanding how aging affects communication and thought processes
- How to know if parents really need to get in-home help or move out of their present home
- Opening the lines of communication
- The need for control with the aging parent
- How to get past "no"
- Dealing with difficult parents and siblings
- How to finance aging in place
- How to deal with a move
- Assembling important documents for a late life-change
Presented by Joe and Emily Stradcutter Olson, a father/daughter team with REMAX/Results dedicated to assisting seniors and their parents with late-in-life decisions.