By the Chef Marshall O’Brien Group
This recipe gives you lots of options: cook extra and you will have a key ingredient for a couple of meals during the week! Use it as a side with broiled salmon, add some chopped chicken breast for a one-dish stir-fry lunch or dinner, or scramble the cooked veggies with some eggs and eat them with whole grain tortillas for a tasty brunch.
- 3 cups red bell pepper (about 2 large), chopped
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup frozen kernel corn
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add peppers, onions, corn, cumin, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Sauté vegetables until tender, stirring often, about 8-10 minutes.
The Chef Marshall O’Brien Group is a dedicated assembly of professionals based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, committed to the goal of using nutrition to get kids and families to lead happier, healthier lives.