We are excited to announce our first ever Women's Impact Trip to the beautiful US Virgin Island of St. John! A joy-filled week of relaxing, exploring, connecting, playing, and service work in partnership with the Friends of the Virgin Islands and the National Park Service.
The experience is designed for women ages 25+ who are called to explore an amazing place while also providing some environmental service work within the National Park Service in a glorious beach side jungle on St. John.
New! Women's Impact Trip
March 30 - April 6, 2019
$650 per person. Travel expenses not included.
(Registration Deadline: January 15, 2019)
- Accommodations at Cinnamon Bay Campground - shared platform tents
- Transportation on St. John
- Breakfast and lunch/snacks each day (pack-out lunches on service days); Dinners are not included in the fee, but we will organize group dinners each night at Cinnamon Bay or elsewhere on the island for those interested.
- Daily yoga
- Boat and snorkel excursion (must have a passport)
- Price does not include airfare, ferry from St. Thomas, alcohol, additional excursions, and tipping.
- Appropriate clothing and gear for performing field work. This includes sturdy shoes, long pants, and sun protection. Work gloves will be provided.
- Flashlight/Headlamp with extra batteries.
- Swimming stuff (suit, towel, goggles, and snorkel). Snorkel gear can also be rented locally.
- Lightweight lounging clothes. Bring something that covers your skin a little more for the bugs at dusk.
- The Friends Camp provides cots, but no bedding. Pack a sleeping bag, sheet or light blanket. It stays quite warm at night, but it's nice to have something to cover up with.
- Bug spray and reef-safe sunscreen
- Passport for excursion to the BVI
- Casual clothes for dinners at local restaurants
Learn more about other du Nord Women's Retreats.