This time of year when life is busy with work, school and the kids’ extracurricular activities, dig out your slow cooker and let it do the cooking for you!
This is one of the many recipes we’re testing for our hungry campers this summer.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Calories: 179 kcal
Author: Courtney O’Dell
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 large onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 8 oz. diced tomatoes with green chilis
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 g cilantro
- Add diced vegetables and ground chicken to slow cookers with taco seasoning.
- Cook on low for 4 hours, 2 ½ hours on high
- When meat and vegetables are cooked, top with shredded cheddar cheese and cilantro and serve!