YMCA Camp St. Croix
September 9 - 10, 2019
9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Overnight with Standard Cabin and transportation: $100
- Overnight with plumbing accommodations and transportation: $120
- Overnight Standard Cabin without transportation: $85
- Overnight with plumbing accommodations without transportation: $105
- Day only both days without transportation: $70
- Day only one day no transportation: $50
Registration closes Thursday, September 5
Join your ForeverWell friends and guests for a 2-day experience at camp! Spend your time outdoors in the beauty and comfort of Camp St. Croix, located on the beautiful St. Croix in Hudson, WI, less than 30 minutes from the Twin Cities.
Customize your camp experience – choose from a variety of activities that best fit your interest and activity level.
Enjoy scenic hiking trails, glide down the zip line, visit the archery range and explore your artistic side.
- Art N Crafts
- Tai Chi
- Meditation walk
- Nature Hike
- Zip Line
- Giant Swing
- Climbing Wall
- Trail Ride
- Line dancing
- Voyageur Canoe Paddling
Additional Activity: Concert featuring Fire and Rain: A James Taylor tribute Monday night ($10)
Meals included throughout your stay.
Transportation will be offered from select YMCA branches, and bus capacity is limited.
Questions? Contact Camp St. Croix via email, or call 715-386-4380.