Each cabin at du Nord has a unique character. From modern conveniences to rustic atmospheres, we have something for everyone. Many families love to try something new each year, and some love the comfort of a favorite place.
- All cabins have kitchens and a water supply.
- All have electricity, with the exception of the platform cabin.
- Cabins provide a variety of queen beds, double beds, bunk beds and single beds.
- Some of the cabins have bathrooms, while others use biffies and the central shower house.
- Platform Tents, Platform Cabin, Auto Tent and Rustic Tent sites have nearby storage for food, refrigeration and running water.
du Nord Village
du Nord Village is the original central portion of camp.
Located in the west part of camp, Northland Village consists of five log cabins.
Pine Pointe Village
Located in the east part of camp, Pine Pointe is the newest village of cabins at du Nord.