Each week is loaded with fun and learning opportunities.
- Water activities: swimming, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boards, fishing, day trips to the Boundary Waters.
- Nature: cookouts, hiking, campfires, saunas, environmental programs, overnight camping.
- Fun and games: sand volleyball, arts and crafts, storytelling, sing-alongs, Talent Share Night.
- Children's Age Groups and Adult Age Groups so everyone in the family has some time with peers. Parents may choose to enjoy alone time.
- Campfires with skits, songs and storytelling—bring musical instruments to share your talents.
- Auction - bring an item for families to bid on.
Daily Summer Schedule
- 7:30 a.m.—Polar Bear Swim (optional and invigorating)
- 8:00–8:45 a.m.—Breakfast Buffet*
- 9:30 a.m.–noon—Age Groups (age-specific programs led by staff)
- 12:30 p.m.—Lunch*
- 2:00–5:00 p.m.—Planned afternoon activities
- 5:30 p.m.—Dinner*
- Evenings—Options include campfires, saunas, auction and sing-alongs
*Meals are available for an additional fee and must be reserved in advance
Planned Afternoon Activities
Options include: swimming, lounging on the beach, nature hikes, canoeing, and family crafts. Lifeguards are on watch at the beach and boating areas.
- Our Family Triathlon is held Thursdays, 2–4 p.m., and includes water front games.
- The Night Hike to Old Baldy takes place on Thursday evenings.
- Adult sauna (mixed gender) is held on Wednesday evenings.
- Friday is Family Fun Day, including an all-camp lunch and the famed Counselor Hunt.
Sample Evening Schedule
- Monday—Sing-Along and S'mores night at Northland and Pine Point Village
- Tuesday—Blueberry Jam (talent share) at the Dining Hall in du Nord Village
- Wednesday—Family Game Night at Pine Pointe and du Nord Village
- Thursday—Live Auction at the Burntside Stage in du Nord Village
- Friday—Closing Celebration at the Burntside Stage in du Nord Village