Work at YMCA Camp Icaghowan in a life-changing summer job that inspires wonder and positively impacts the children we serve.
You will get:
- Lifelong relationships
- Leadership experience
- A chance to be a positive role model
- Experience working with children and youth
- A beautiful outdoor setting in Northwestern WI
- To be a part of a close camp community
How to Apply
Are you looking to make an impact this summer? Then look no further than working at Camp Icaghowan, where you will have the opportunity to impact lives on a daily bases while spending your time in the great outdoors!
About Our Staff
Camp Icaghowan staff are carefully selected based on leadership skills, prior experience working with children, decision-making abilities, respect for the environment and safety awareness. Candidates must be 18 years of age.
All staff members go through a criminal background check and are currently certified in CPR and First Aid. Waterfront staff members are certified lifeguards and others are certified as First Responder or have been trained in Wilderness First Aid.
•Camp Counselor—Resident Camp
•Camp Instructor—Resident Program Staff
- Waterfront Director
- Trips Director/Trail Director
- Climbing Director and Assistant Climbing Director
- Nature Director
- Arts and Crafts Director
•Camp Instructor—Teen Leadership Coordinators
•Camp Instructor—Unit Leaders
- Wilderness Unit Leader (male)
- Venture Unit Leader (female)
- Assistant Wrangler
Lifeguard Certification Classes—Register and learn more
- Camp Instructor—Outdoor Education
- Camp Instructor—Teambuilding
- Cook—Food Services
- Kitchen Staff— Food Service
- Camp Counselor—Group Hosts