Our kitchen staff prides themselves on creating a well-balanced and tasty menu. Meals are hearty and served family-style. We provide a salad bar at dinner and fresh fruit daily, and we make sure campers have plenty of food. Campers are encouraged to drink water (especially during extreme heat) throughout the day. Milk is provided daily.
- Pancakes, Bacon, Apple Juice
- French Toast, Sausage, Grapes
- Cereal bar
- Chicken Stir Fry, Rice, Egg Rolls
- Baked Chicken, Roasted Red Potatoes, Bread, Green Beans
- Grilled Cheese, Tomato Basil Soup, Melon
- Salad bar
If your child has any food allergies or dietary needs, please note these on his or her medical forms. We will do our best to accommodate special needs. Call Jana Graczyk, Camp Program Director, at 763-479-1146 with any questions or concerns.