9th Annual Pancake Breakfast
Come one, come all to Menogyn's annual Pancake Breakfast in Minneapolis! Reunite with camp friends from last summer or 30 years ago! This is a great morning to catch up with all the happenings at Menogyn while re-connecting with friends. All are welcome.
Saturday, November 23
9:00am - 11:30am
No registration required.
Suggested donation: $5 per person / $15 per family
Location: Lake of the Isles Lutheran Church | 2020 W. Lake of the Isles Parkway, Minneapolis, MN 55405
- We will be serving pancakes, sausages, and great coffee.
- Long Trip and Nor'Wester Slideshows from far flung wild places!
Reconnect with Camp Menogyn
Camp Menogyn is a part of your history, and you are a part of ours. We would love to hear from you or see you at one of our alumni events.
Stay in touch:
- Reconnect with us on Facebook
- Email us to say hello, get added to our email list or update your contact information
- Check out Ye Old Menogyn Guides, a website built and maintained by trail guides from as far back as the 1960s
Menogyn Alumni Group
Menogyn’s Alumni Group helps build lifelong connections between Menogyn alumni and broaden the support for Menogyn throughout our communities.
Our group plans gatherings for alumni and their families and assists with camp programs such as work weekends and the annual Rendezvous.
There are many levels of involvement. You could join the Menogyn Alumni Committee, which meets monthly, volunteer to help with a single project or stay involved through activities held throughout the year. Keep the camp office informed of your current contact information, and we will keep you in the loop.