Ways to Donate to Camp Menogyn
Did you know?
- One three-person dome tent costs $375.
- A customized first aid kit for an extended trip costs $205.
- Complete reconditioning of one wood canoe costs $875 and 60+ hours of labor.
How to Donate
We can process your gift online or by check, deferred billing, monthly credit card billing, EFT and donation of securities. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Your gift is fully tax-deductible.
Click on Camp Menogyn in the designation drop down menu.
To donate by mail, download the mail-in pledge card.
YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities
P.O. Box 1450
Minneapolis, MN 55485-5901
More Ways to Give
Camp Menogyn Endowment Fund
A great way to support Menogyn is through a personal gift to the endowment fund, either as an immediate donation or as a gift in your estate plan. To make an endowment gift, please contact Meghan Cosgrove at 612-371-8705. We are deeply honored to be remembered by our friends in such a personal and significant way.
Living tribute and honor gifts
Honor someone special, either in memory or on a special occasion, like a birthday, wedding, anniversary or holiday. Your thoughtfulness will be appreciated, and the gift will have a lasting impact. Please contact Meghan Cosgrove at 612-371-8705.
Planned giving opportunities
Create a legacy that will impact camp for generations – a gift in your will, IRA, insurance policy, bank account, trust or other estate instrument. Not only can this provide a tax benefit to you and your heirs, but it will bring priceless benefit to our camp community long into the future. Please contact Jeri Glick-Anderson, the Y’s Senior Director of Planned Giving, at email@example.com or (651) 435-6724, for more information.
Camp Menogyn is always looking for quality equipment. If you are interested in donating an item on our wish list, please contact Meghan Cosgrove at 612-371-8705.
- Stanley Spokeshaves (handheld wood tools for paddle building sessions)
- Eureka Outfitter Timberline 6 person tents
- Video camera (or digital camera with video capability)
- Ensolite sleeping pads
- Camping clothing (new or used/outgrown: hiking boots, wool/fleece layers, winter boots, hats, mittens, etc.)