Ways to Donate to Camp Menogyn
Annual Giving Program
Each year during the annual campaign, we ask for your support to keep a long-standing tradition of exceptional camp experiences alive and well. Your donation helps campers—more than 627 in 2017—develop character, build skills, learn from nature and make lasting friends and memories.
In 2017, 61 camperships were provided and an additional 82 campers came with nonprofit groups at discounted rates made possible by donors. In all $151,000 was given out in financial assistance for campers. Many of our scholarship recipients have never been on a family vacation, paddled a canoe or slept out beneath the stars. Your donation makes these life-changing experiences possible for all children, regardless of their family’s income.
With your help, the YMCA can:
- Offer camp scholarships so that no one is turned away due to financial need
- Purchase essential program equipment and supplies
- Provide quality training programs for camp staff
Did you know?
- One three-person dome tent costs $375.
- A customized first aid kit for an extended trip costs $205.
- Complete reconditioning of one wood canoe costs $875 and 60+ hours of labor.
How to Donate
We can process your gift online or by check, deferred billing, monthly credit card billing, EFT and donation of securities. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Your gift is fully tax-deductible.
To donate by mail, download the mail-in pledge card.
YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities
P.O. Box 1450
Minneapolis, MN 55485-5901
More Ways to Give
Camp Menogyn Endowment Fund
A great way to support Menogyn is through a personal gift to the endowment fund, either as an immediate donation or as a gift in your estate plan. To make an endowment gift, please contact Meghan Cosgrove at 612-371-8705. We are deeply honored to be remembered by our friends in such a personal and significant way.
Living tribute and honor gifts
Honor someone special, either in memory or on a special occasion, like a birthday, wedding, anniversary or holiday. Your thoughtfulness will be appreciated, and the gift will have a lasting impact. Please contact Meghan Cosgrove at 612-371-8705.
Planned giving opportunities
Information and services are available for making a gift through bequest, life income charitable gift annuities, donation of securities, estate planning and other giving options. Please contact Meghan Cosgrove at 612-371-8705.
Camp Menogyn is always looking for quality equipment. If you are interested in donating an item on our wish list, please contact Meghan Cosgrove at 612-371-8705.
- Stanley Spokeshaves (handheld wood tools for paddle building sessions)
- Eureka Outfitter Timberline 6 person tents
- Video camera (or digital camera with video capability)
- Ensolite sleeping pads
- Camping clothing (new or used/outgrown: hiking boots, wool/fleece layers, winter boots, hats, mittens, etc.)