Work for Camp Menogyn
Work at Menogyn for a life-changing summer job that makes a positive impact in the lives of kids.
You will get:
- Lifelong relationships
- Leadership experience
- A chance to be a positive role model
- Experience working with children and youth
- CPR, First Aid and Wilderness First Responder Training
- Room and board (everyone raves about the Menogyn food)
- A beautiful outdoor setting on West Bearskin Lake in Minnesota’s Boundary Waters
If you are interested in joining a committed group of people and having a positive impact on the lives of kids, contact Claire Dzierzak by email.
- Trail Counselor/Guide—Lead groups of teens on canoeing, rock climbing and/or backpacking trips
- Camp Kitchen Staff —Part Time
- Camp Maintenance Staff—Full Time
- Camp Maintenance Staff—Part Time
- Canoe Master—Part Time
Applications are accepted online on a rolling basis. We begin reviewing applications in December for the following summer.