Getting to Camp
You are welcome to bring your child directly to Camp Menogyn or register for the camp bus program.
Campers should bring a bag lunch and water for the trip to Menogyn. On the return trip, the bus stops at the Amazing Grace Cafe in Duluth. Each camper gets a boxed lunch made by the caring folks at the cafe.
Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled departure or pickup.
Twin Cities Pickup/Drop-off—REI Outdoor Store
- 750 W American Blvd., Bloomington, 55420. Located at 494 & Lyndale Ave. S. in Bloomington.
- Get directions
- Departs for Menogyn: 7:15 a.m.
- Returns from Menogyn: 5:00 p.m.
Forest Lake Pickup/Drop-off—Forest Lake Holiday Gas Station
- Directions: From I-35, take exit 131 and go east on Hwy 2. The Holiday station is one block on the south side of Hwy. 2.
- Departs for Menogyn: 8–8:30 a.m.
- Returns from Menogyn: 4:30 p.m.
Duluth Pickup/Drop-off—Thompson Overlook Rest Area
- Directions: From I-35 just south of Duluth, take exit 249/Boundary Ave. and follow the signs to the parking lot of the rest area.
- Departs for Menogyn: 9:45–10:15 a.m.
- Returns from Menogyn: 2:15–2:45 p.m.