As of 7/6/18, most locations will close at 9pm on Friday, 8pm on Saturday and Sunday, and Kids Stuff will close at 7pm on Fridays. Some locations vary so please visit your branch homepage for details.
Bus & Transportation
Getting to Camp
You are welcome to bring your child directly to Camp Menogyn or register for the camp bus program.
Campers should bring a bag lunch and water for the trip to Menogyn. On the return trip, the bus stops in Duluth and campers will be provided a boxed lunch as well as an opportunity to stretch their legs.
Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled departure or pickup.
Twin Cities Pickup/Drop-off—REI Outdoor Store
- 750 W American Blvd., Bloomington, 55420. Located at 494 & Lyndale Ave. S. in Bloomington.
- Get directions
- Departs for Menogyn: 7:15 a.m.
- Returns from Menogyn: 5:00 p.m.
Forest Lake Pickup/Drop-off—Forest Lake Holiday Gas Station
- Directions: From I-35, take exit 131 and go east on Hwy 2. The Holiday station is one block on the south side of Hwy. 2.
- Departs for Menogyn: 8–8:30 a.m.
- Returns from Menogyn: 4:00 p.m.
Duluth Pickup/Drop-off—Thompson Overlook Rest Area
- Directions: From I-35 just south of Duluth, take exit 249/Boundary Ave. and follow the signs to the parking lot of the rest area.
- Departs for Menogyn: 9:45–10:15 a.m.
- Returns from Menogyn: 2:00 p.m.