For Campers Entering Grade 8–12
Both novice and experienced climbers will enjoy these adventures! A variety of challenging climbs of varying difficulty are provided to each group, under the supervision of our highly skilled staff. These incredible adventures are designed to build self-confidence and teamwork skills as campers climb at some of the most beautiful sites in Northern Minnesota.
Rock climbing campers can expect to:
- Learn skills in rock climbing, belaying and safety.
- Learn how to properly fit and pack your backpack, or paddle and portage your canoe and gear.
- Learn about low-impact wilderness camping.
- Eat great food and help cook over a fire or camp stove.
- Make friends, share stories and work together to climb safely as a group.
Canoe & Rock Climb Combo
Entering Grades 8-11
Campers get an excellent taste of both wilderness canoeing and rock climbing on this combined trip. Trail groups split their time between canoeing through the Boundary Waters Canoe Area and climbing at Seagull Palisade as they learn skills for both types of wilderness adventures.
13-day Session - $1,740
July 26 - August 7
Backpack & Rock Climb Combo
Entering Grades 9-12
While backpacking the Superior Hiking Trail, campers climb at sites such as: Palisade Head, Shovel Point, and Mystical Mountain. Basic climbing knowledge is helpful but not required.
13-day Sessions - $1,740
June 21 - July 3 (boys only)
July 12-24 (girls only)
August 2-14 (boys only)