This 2-bedroom cabin in Sisu Village features a full kitchen, bathroom and boasts views of the lake. Bed linens are included—please bring your own bathroom and kitchen towels. It sleeps 4-5 with:
- 1 queen bed
- 2 twin beds
- 1 twin-size sleep sofa
This traditional cabin dates back to the early ‘40s. The cabin's classic decor offers the charm of yesterday and the modern amenities of today.
- The kitchen area includes a gas stove, fridge and microwave. It’s stocked with cookware, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware, coffee maker, crock pot and air popcorn popper.
- There is an electric box fan available to use in this cabin.
- The bathroom has a shower.
- There is a 2-season porch.
Outdoor amenities include a lakeview deck with plenty of privacy, deck chairs, picnic table, charcoal grill and a campfire spot. The beach and playground are both nearby. Bird watchers may want to bring along a package of thistle seed or black sunflower seeds for the song birds that visit this cabin's bird feeder.
Summer Family Camp rates
- 3-day $926
- 4-day $1,509
- Full week $2,400
Book Your Own Getaway rates
- $242 per night | Available September & May