This 2-story, 3-bedroom cabin in Sisu Village is heated for year-round usage, features a full kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 bathrooms and boasts views of the lake. Bed linens are included—please bring your own bathroom and kitchen towels. It sleeps 8-10 with:
- 1 queen bed
- 1 double bed
- 4 twin beds (2 sets of bunk beds)
- 1 queen-size sleep sofa
This newer cabin allows you to experience nature and enjoy authentic north woods décor with all the comforts of home.
- The kitchen area includes an electric stove, fridge and microwave. It’s stocked with cookware, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware, coffee maker, toaster, crock pot and air popcorn popper.
- There are ceiling fans available to use in this cabin.
- There is a wood-burning fireplace.
- One bathroom has a tub and shower. One bathroom is a half bath.
- The kitchen, dining area, living room and half bath are downstairs on the lower level. The bedrooms are located upstairs on the first floor.
Outdoor amenities include a lakeview deck, deck chairs, picnic table, charcoal grill and a campfire spot. Follow the footpath adjacent to your cabin to the beach. Bird watchers may want to bring along a package of thistle seed or black sunflower seeds for the song birds that visit this cabin's bird feeder.