Our family programs offer age-specific programming in the mornings and all family programs in the evenings and afternoons. Whether you're looking for water activities, hiking or total relaxation, we have something for you.
2020 Session Dates
Full-week sessions run Sunday to Sunday
- June 21-28
- June 28 - July 5
- July 5-12
- July 19-26
- July 26 - August 2
- August 2-9
- August 16-23
- August 23-30
- June 7-11 (Sunday - Thursday)
- June 14-18 (Sunday - Thursday)
- July 12-16 (Sunday - Thursday)
- August 9-13 (Sunday - Thursday)
- August 30 - September 3 (Sunday - Thursday)
- June 11-14 (Thursday - Sunday)
- June 18-21 (Thursday - Sunday)
- July 16-19 (Thursday - Sunday)
- August 13-16 (Thursday - Sunday)
Schedules and activities
Preview the fun your family will have by checking out sample schedules and activities that await at Camp Northern Lights.
An all camp picnic will be provided by camp one time per session!
Otherwise, you are responsible for your meals during your visit to Camp Northern Lights. There are restaurant and grocery store options in nearby Babbitt and Ely. Plan on bringing food and beverages for your stay:
- Full-facility cabins include full kitchens and bathrooms.
- Bungalows include a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, picnic table, charcoal grill and access to a shared fire ring.
- Tent sites include picnic table, food-storage container, fire ring and access to shared refrigeration.
- Camp Map
Good news campers! We may not have a dining hall (yet), but we have food trucks! Enjoy lunch or dinner from our favorite local food trucks. No meal planning, cooking, or clean up required!
View food truck schedule
Leadership Development Program
Teens entering grades 9-12 will learn about leadership through training and helping camp counselors facilitate programs. Applications are due Friday, January 17, 2020. Cost is $600 for a two-week session (transportation provided for an additional $40). Applicants will be informed by Friday, January 31, 2020. Learn more and apply.
In the event that your plans change prior to camp we are available to assist you. Requests must be in writing and can be submitted online.
- Cancellations received on or before May 15 will be refunded however, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations made after May 15 are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Changes to your reservation made within one month of camp will be charged a $25 change fee.