YMCA Camp St. Croix builds community and teaches respect for self, others and nature through summer camp, outdoor education and retreats.
We nurture development of the Y’s core values: caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Our well-trained counselors lead quality programs that are safe, fun and enriching.
- Develop integrity, self-reliance and leadership skills.
- Build friendships that could last a lifetime.
- Enrich spirit, mind and body through challenging and fun activities.
- Gain an appreciation for the natural environment.
- Experience a sense of community by living with campers in small age-appropriate, single-gender groups (8–10 campers and two staff members).
Camp St. Croix’s 400 acres are located near Hudson, Wisconsin, just 20 minutes east of the Twin Cities. Our grounds include woods, prairies and pine-covered bluffs overlooking the beautiful St. Croix River National Scenic Riverway.
We host programming for kids and teens, ages 4–17, including day camp and traditional overnight camp. Programming ranges from general to specific interests, from beginner to advanced.
Retreats & Group Rentals
Camp St. Croix offers a stunning setting to host your organization’s conference or retreat—complete with teambuilding programs designed by our experienced staff.
ACA Accreditation and Licensure
YMCA Camp St. Croix is accredited by the American Camping Association and is visited every three years to ensure compliance with the ACA standards.
This assures you that camp practices have been measured against 300 national standards that go a step beyond our state's basic licensing requirements. ACA-accredited camps voluntarily go through a rigorous risk-management process to provide a supervised, positive environment with controlled boundaries where children can grow.