Each year during the Annual Giving Program, we ask for your support to keep a long-standing tradition of exceptional camp experiences alive and well. Your donation helps campers—develop character, build skills, learn from nature and make lasting friends and memories.
In 2017, 2540 individual campers and groups received financial assistance totaling $246,794. Many of our scholarship recipients have never been on a family vacation, paddled a canoe or ridden a horse. Your donation makes these life-changing experiences possible for all children, regardless of their family’s income.
With your help, the YMCA Camp St. Croix can:
- Offer camp scholarships so that no one is turned away due to financial need
- Purchase essential program equipment and supplies
- Provide quality training programs for camp staff
How to donate
We can process your gift online or by check, deferred billing, monthly credit card billing, EFT and donation of securities. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Your gift is fully tax-deductible.
To donate by mail, download the mail-in pledge card.
YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities
Camp St. Croix
P.O. Box 1450
Minneapolis, MN 55485-5901
How Your Contribution Helps
- A Gift of $25 helps provide quality staff training.
- A Gift of $75 helps purchase new tents and trail equipment.
- A Gift of $200 helps a child attend a week of day camp.
- A Gift of $500 helps a child attend a week of overnight camp.
- A Gift of $1,500 helps a high school student participate in our Leadership Development Program.
Most companies match gifts to YMCA camping programs. Contact your human resources department today, and double your gift to camp.