We believe every child should experience camp, regardless of family income. Thanks to the generous support of donors in our annual Y Partners campaign, we are able to offer scholarships to campers who need a little extra help.
Scholarships are awarded to qualified applicants on a first-come, first-served basis. Call us at 715-386-4380 or 651-436-8428, or email us if you have questions.
- Camp St. Croix Summer Scholarship FAQ
- Overnight camp scholarships
- DayCroix Scholarships
- Outdoor Education and Team Building Scholarships
- Conferences and Retreats Scholarships
- Homeschool Program Scholarships
Summer campers that apply for a Personal Pricing Plan are also invited to participate in a work weekend to help pay the remaining balance of their camp fee. Contact our camp office at 715-386-4380 to register.
- Saturdays: April 28, May 5, May 12
- 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Work Weekend Permission Slip
In the operation of the Summer Camp Food Service Program, no child, as defined by the Program regulations, will be discriminated against because of race, sex, color, national origin, age or handicap. Any person who believes that a child has been discriminated against in any USDA-related activity should write immediately to the Secretary of Agriculture, Washington D.C. 20250