What are the ages of campers?
- Campers are ages 4–15.
- Campers are grouped with same-aged campers.
What are the hours of camp?
- 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m., Monday–Friday
- Check-in is at 8:30 a.m.
- Pick-up is at 4 p.m.
Can you extend day camp hours?
- Yes. Extended Care hours are 7–8:30 a.m. and 4–6 p.m.
- Cost is $35.
- No afternoon care Thursday evenings due to Parent Night.
- Extended Care is also available at ECLC St. Paul Midway YMCA, 6:30–7:30 a.m. and 5–6 p.m. Cost is $60 and bus transportation to camp is included.
Is there bus service?
- Transportation is available for $45 per week.
- Buses & Transportation
What is the staff/camper ratio?
- Wee Backpackers: 1 to 6
- Chickadees: 1 to 8
- Cardinals: 1 to 10
- Eagles: 1 to 10
- Colts and Bucks: 1 to 10
- Teen Quest/Teen Specialty: 1 to 12
- Specialty Camps grades 1-3: 1 to 8
- Specialty Camps grades 4-6: 1 to 10
Are there any special events over the summer?
- Thursday Evenings “Family Night” starts at 4:30 p.m.
- Colts and Buckaroos campers showcase all they've learned in a Horse Show Thursday evening.
- Overnight tent-camping experience for Specialty Campers grades 4 and up and all Day Campers grade 5 and up.
Are your groups coed?
- Yes, all our groups are coed.
- Sometimes a particular camp has more campers of one gender than another, but the group is still open to anyone.
Can you switch from one camp program to another?
- As long as there is room, you can switch your child.
- All changes must be in writing as least one week prior to the start of the session. A $10 change fee is applied to each change that is made. There are no refunds on registration deposits.