What are the ages of campers?
- We base our groups on the grade your child will attend in the fall.
- Our youngest campers are going into grade 2 in the fall and go up to age 17 (entering grade 12).
What are the hours of camp?
- Check-in is 1–3 p.m. on Sundays.
- Pick-up is 1–3 p.m. on Fridays (Sundays for Summer Sampler).
- Early drop-off or pick-up needs to be approved by the camp director.
Is there bus service?
- Transportation is not provided to and from camp. It is responsibility of the parent/guardian to bring the child to camp on Sunday and pick them up on their designated checkout day.
- Camp does provide all transportation of trail programs as well as emergency transportation.
What is the staff/camper ratio?
- Summer Sampler: 1 to 5
- Pioneers: 1 to 8
- Homesteaders: 1 to 8
- Woodcrafters: 1 to 8
- LDP’s (Leadership Development Campers): 1 to 10
- Trail Programs: 1 to 6
Are your groups coed?
- We have single-gender cabins, based on age.
- Meals are for all groups together in our Dining Hall.
- Sometimes mixed-gender trail groups may travel together, led separately by same-gender counselors.
Can you switch from one camp program to another?
- Changes to original registration form including payment must be completed in writing no later than two weeks prior to the start of your child's session.
- Changes cost $25.
Do you provide lunch?
- Camp St. Croix provides all meals from Sunday dinner to Friday lunch.
Can campers buy snacks?
- This is not available or necessary. All meals and snacks are provided by camp.