We offer a seasonal family outdoor education experience filled with interactive instruction, participation and play. Families are encouraged to participate in as much or as little as they'd like. It's your learning opportunity!
- Ages 5-15
- $115/student, $45/adult—includes 7 meals
- Siblings under 5 can come for free with an accompanying adult
- Program starts 10am Wednesday, check out at 1pm Friday
- Homeschool Flyer & Registration Form
- Registration deadline is one week prior to the program date. Space is limited. Walk-ins may be refused.
Contact Hart Olson, Outdoor Education Director, for more information.
Family Camp – Sap to Syrup - March 1 - 3
Bring the whole family on this overnight winter adventure filled with outdoor activities for all including taking part in maple syrup making. You and your family will stay overnight in our cabins while participating in the process required to get maple syrup from tap-to-table.