For Campers Entering Grades 6–12
We offer canoe trips for a variety of skill levels. Our trips progress in difficulty, giving campers new challenges year after year. Start with trips in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, then move on to Canada’s Quetico Provincial Park, Wabakimi Provincial Park in Ontario and the Caribou Provincial Park in Manitoba. The climax of the canoeing program is a 45-52-day trip to the Arctic rivers of Canada and Alaska.
- Pathfinder Canoe Trips | Grade 6
- Intro Boundary Waters Trips | Grades 7-8
- Boundary Waters Trips | Grades 8-10
- Quetico Trips | Grades 9-12
- Advanced Canoe Trips | Grades 10-12
We are a Cooperator with the USDA Forest Service under the Superior National Forest. We issue permits into the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW), part of the National Wilderness Preservation System.