The YMCA provides safe and reliable transportation each day for our campers to begin their adventure! Bus stop locations are available throughout the communities listed. Transportation is provided by YMCA-owned vans, leased vans, and buses. All drivers have completed special training. Campers are expected to follow our bus rules and safety guidelines.
- Transportation is provided to and from camp. Convenient locations have been selected in your neighborhood. Please select only one bus stop on the registration form.
- Normal Bus Routes do not run on Thursday afternoons due to Family Night. Please see Parent Handbook for more info on Thursday evening Family Nights.
- Camp buses stop only at locations listed on schedule.
- Actual pickup spot may change from week to week due to location requirements; please give yourselves a few extra minutes to locate the bus on Monday mornings.
- Traffic congestion and road construction may slightly affect actual times.
- The bus sites are not supervised before pickup times or after drop off times.
- Please be on time, as your delay will affect others.
- Campers not picked up by an adult on the list will be brought back to the Ridgedale YMCA.
- No bus changes will be accepted after the first day of your camp session.
For your camper’s safety…
Whoever is picking up the camper must have a photo ID and be listed on the Authorized Pick Up section of the registration form. Please contact the camp at 952-472-1018 to make any changes prior to noon on the day of the change.