What to Bring: Specialty Camp
- Bows and arrows provided by camp
Arts & Crafts
- Materials and equipment provided
- Feel free to donate additional arts and crafts supplies
Canoeing & Kayaking
- Extra pair of shorts or pants
- Swimsuit and towel
- Closed-toe shoes
Dragon, Fairies and Princess Camp
- Campers are welcome to bring dress up clothes to the special tea party at the end of the week.
Fish Frogs and Forts
- Tackle, and bait are provided at camp. Campers may bring their own fishing pole. (Make sure to remove all hooks for the bus ride). Extra poles are available at camp.
- Loose fitting long pants with straight legs, avoid Capri pants (campers are not allowed to ride in shorts)
- Hard soled boots or shoes with heels 1/4 " - 1/2" high (avoid canvas tennis shoes or loafers)
- Jackets should not be loose or floppy
- Long hair should be tied back
- HSA approved Safety helmets will be provided by the YMCA
- Not all horse time will be spent on horses
- For safety reasons campers may not ride in extreme heat or wet conditions
Water Adventure, Sailing and Log Rolling Camps
- Bring a swimsuit and towel each day
For all other specialty camps, equipment is provided.