Please label all items with your child's first and last name.
What to Bring
- Non-perishable Lunch & 2 snacks
- Swim suit and towel
- Rain Jacket and/ or sweatshirt
- Insect Repellent (spray can recommended)
- Sunscreen (spray can recommended)
- Water bottle
- Wear tennis shoes that can get dirty
- Pack everything in a labeled backpack
What Not to Bring
- Electronic equipment, radios, iPods/mp3 players, cards/games, personal sports equipment except when requested for specialty camp.
- Firearms, pocket knives or weapons
- Extra money
- Alcohol and drugs
Specialty Camps - What to Bring
Cycle Adventures Bike Camp
- Campers must bring a bike and helmet. Bikes will be transported by a bus trailer and locked up at camp M-F.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Fishing poles, tackle and bait are provided at camp. However, campers are encouraged to bring their own fishing pole and tackle if they choose. (Make sure to remove all hooks for the bus ride)
- Campers will be using the catch-and-release method.