We bring families together to have fun. That’s what Family Night is all about – an opportunity to enjoy camp fun with the whole family. It’s a time where your camper can show you the exciting things they’ve experienced at day camp. You’ll see the crafts your camper has been busy making and sing the songs your camper has been singing all week long. After a camp dinner, families will enjoy an all-camp program of fun songs, hilarious skits, exciting stories and more. It’s great family fun!
All families are welcome at any Family Nights no matter when you are registered.
June 8, June 22, July 13, August 3 & August 17
6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Your camper can show off camp and you get to
- Meet your child’s counselor
- Spend time with your family on a relaxing summer night
- Participate in camp activities like archery, canoeing, songs and games
- Enjoy a camp picnic. Hot dogs, brats and beverages are available to purchase.
Reasons to Attend Family Night
- Opportunity to show off camp.
- Opportunity to meet your child’s counselor.
- Spend time with your family on a relaxing summer night!