Please label all items with your child's first and last name. The items listed below for Specialty Day Camps are in addition to the items listed on the What to Bring page for all day camp campers.
- Campers may bring your own fishing pole and tackle box. (Some are available for campers to use however)
- Remove all hooks for the bus ride.
- Bait will be provided.
- Poles will stay at camp until Friday.
- All Fishing Campers will be required to wear an approved life jacket while fishing (Life jackets will be provided by camp).
- Loose fitting long pants with straight legs, avoid Capri pants (campers are not allowed to ride in shorts)
- Hard soled boots or shoes with heels 1/4 " - 1/2" high (avoid canvas tennis shoes or loafers)
- Jackets should not be loose or floppy
- Long hair should be tied back
- No bandanas will be worn on horse
- HSA approved Safety helmets will be provided by the YMCA
- Not all horse time will be spent on horses.
- For safety reasons campers may not ride in extreme heat or wet conditions.
- Closed toe shoes
Extreme Adventure Camp
- Tuesday: Bring skateboard/rollerblades/scooter plus helmets, elbow, knee & wrist pads
- Wednesday: Closed toed shoes for climbing
- Thursday: Closed toed shoes for climbing