What to Bring: Specialty Camp
- Closed-toe shoes
Colts and Buckaroos Horse Camp
- Loose fitting long pants with straight legs, avoid Capri pants (campers are not allowed to ride in shorts). Please have shorts to change into when not in horse programming
- Hard soled boots or shoes with heels 1/4 " - 1/2" high (avoid canvas tennis shoes or loafers)
- Jackets should not be loose or floppy
- Long hair should be tied back
- HSA approved Safety helmets will be provided by the YMCA
- For safety reasons campers may not ride in extreme heat or wet conditions
Cycle Adventures Camp
- Campers must bring appropriate sized bicycle and helmet
Dragon, Fairies and Princess Camp
- Campers are welcome to bring dress up clothes to the special tea party at the end of the week.
- Fishing poles, tackle, and bait are provided at camp. Campers may bring their own fishing pole and tackle box if they choose. (Make sure to remove all hooks for the bus ride.)
- All Fishing Campers will be required to wear an approved life jacket provided by camp while fishing.
Learn to Swim Camp
- Swimsuit and towel
Peak Adventures Camp
Super Hero Camp
- Campers are welcome to bring super hero costumes.
For all other specialty camps, equipment is provided.