In 2016 Camp Manitou moved to a new, private location in Monticello, MN. It’s still within Bertram Chain of Lakes Regional Park, with access to Lake Bertram and Long Lake.
There are lots of attractions for kids ages 4-14 to enjoy, including:
- Large, heated, outdoor pool with a dynamite slide and splash pad
- High ropes village, featuring a two-level ropes course, zip line, climbing walls, giant’s ladder and pamper pole
- Two archery ranges
- Art pavilion and cookout pavilion
- Gaga pits and 9-square courts
Camp Manitou is a place to learn new skills, develop character and make friends. Choose from programs like:
- Summer enrichment offerings like traditional day camp, climbing camps, adventure camps and specialty camps
- Community Open Swim for the public at the outdoor aquatic center
Have your event at Camp Manitou
If you’re planning a birthday party, teambuilding activity, conference or retreat—Camp Manitou is a fantastic place to host your event. Contact Devin Hanson at 763-592-5515 for details.
Camp Manitou is open June 13 through September 2.
- Day Camp runs Monday through Friday, 9:15am to 3:45pm
- Swim Lessons are available:
- Session 1: June 25 – August 13, class meets once a week
- Session 2: July 11-15, class meets daily
- Session 3: August 1-5, class meets daily
- Community Open Swim is available Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-7:30pm, and Saturdays and Sundays from 12-6pm
9910 Briarwood Ave NE
Monticello, MN 55362
YMCA in New Hope: 763-535-4800
Camp Manitou (Summer Only): 763-295-5454