As of 7/6/18, most locations will close at 9pm on Friday, 8pm on Saturday and Sunday, and Kids Stuff will close at 7pm on Fridays. Some locations vary so please visit your branch homepage for details.
Behavior and Discipline Guidelines
Day Camp staff make every effort to ensure all campers have a positive experience at camp. When a camper does not follow the behavior guidelines, we will take the following action steps.
- Staff will redirect the camper to more appropriate behavior.
- If inappropriate behavior continues, the camper will be reminded of behavior guidelines and camp rules and the camper will be asked to decide on action steps to correct his/her behavior.
- Staff will document the situation, the inappropriate behavior and action taken. Parents will be notified.
- If the situation is not resolved and inappropriate behavior continues, as a final action step, the camper will be dismissed from camp.
- Refusing to follow the behavior guidelines or camp rules
- Using profanity, vulgarity or obscenity
- Stealing or damaging property (personal or camp property)
- Refusal to participate in activities or cooperate with staff
- Disrupting the program
- Leaving the program without permission
- Endangering the health and safety of children and/or staff
- Physical violence or bullying/teasing toward another camper or staff will not be tolerated.