As of 7/6/18, most locations will close at 9pm on Friday, 8pm on Saturday and Sunday, and Kids Stuff will close at 7pm on Fridays. Some locations vary so please visit your branch homepage for details.
Medical and Illness Procedures
- For the health and safety of all children in our programs please do not send your child to YMCA programs if they are ill.
- Please notify camp if she/he will not be attending.
- Children must be free from symptoms for at least 24 hours before returning to the YMCA and any contagious illness should be cleared by a doctor.
- Parents/Guardians must notify the Camp Director if their child contracts a communicable disease, as soon as diagnosed. When a communicable disease occurs, the YMCA will notify other participants in writing, including cause and symptoms.
Medication must be sent in a prescription-labeled bottle. Staff may only dispense prescribed medications in the original container that bears the original label and directions.
The following information must be legible:
- Name of medication
- Child’s name
- Date of original issue
- Directions for use
- Prescription number and expiration date
- Physician’s name
- Dosage and duration
- Name and address of licensed pharmacy issuing the medication