Take your next meeting or event to a whole new level with Day Camp Manitou. Just 45 minutes from the Twin Cities, we offer a beautiful, unique location perfect for your large or small group activities.
Nestle in 1,200 acres of the Bertram Chain of Lakes Regional Park , you can enjoy activities like no other with a two-level ropes course, zip line, climbing walls, heated pool, splash pad, canoeing, archery, hiking, and amphitheater.
Join us for:
- Holiday Parties
- Baby Showers
- Family Reunions
- Large, heated, outdoor pool with a dynamite slide and splash pad
- High ropes village, featuring a two-level ropes course, zip line, climbing walls, giant's ladder and pamper pole
- Two archery ranges
- Art pavilion and cookout pavilion
- Gag pits and 9-square courts
- Lake Bertram and Long Lake access for canoeing
Meeting Space Rental
Please contact Brent Erkkila to arrange your event. 763-592-5515 or Email
Club House: $300 per day
Picnic Shelter: $100 per day
Amphitheater: $100 per day
- 50 people maximum
- Includes: use of field space and games
- AV equipment available for an additional fee and must be reserved in advance
- Free Wi-Fi
Fee Based Programs
- Exclusive Pool & Splash Deck Use (3 hours) - $400
- Archery (2 hours) - $75
- Sling Shot (2 hours) - $75
- Canoeing (2 hours; 25 people max) - $100
- Paddleboards (2 hours; 12 people max) - $100
No additional charge for use of: hiking trails, field space, small campfire area.
Team Building options available for an additional fee.