Located at Camp Spring Lake at Dakota County’s Spring Lake Park Reserve, just a short bus ride from several communities, campers age 4 through 16 participate in small, age-appropriate groups as they build self-esteem, learn new skills, and practice the YMCA’s core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. And each year, every child leaves with special beads to mark their accomplishments and treasured experiences.
- Environmental education
- Arts and crafts, hiking, and more.
- Arts & Crafts
- Challenge Course
- Outdoor Living Skills
- Archery & Slingshot Camp
- Horse Camp
More To Know-
YMCA Day Camp Spring Lake is accredited by the American Camping Association.
This beautiful park setting offers your campers more experiences than ever.
- Wee Bee Nook is a cozy place just right for our littlest campers.
- Arts & Crafts Shelter is a special place to let creativity run free.
- Amphitheater is a gathering place to enjoy group songs and camp activities.
- Outdoor Games Field is our spacious open field for camp activities and games.
- Groomed Hiking Trails are great for nature and wild life exploration.
- Spectacular Wooded Area are perfect for practicing our orienteering skills.
- The View of the spectacular vista of the mighty Mississippi River corridor.
We provide needs-based scholarships called Personal Pricing Plans to make camp more affordable. We take several factors - annual income, the number of adults in your home, and the number of dependents - and use them to determine your fee. Learn more about scholarships
13690 Pine Bend Trail
Rosemount, MN 55068
Camp Hours: 9:15 am - 3:30 pm
Swimming: Campers will swim at the Hastings YMCA
Convenient Bus Stop Locations: We will have multiple bus stop locations throughout Apple Valley, Eagan, Inver Grove Heights, Rosemount and Hastings
Before/After Care Option: Care will be available at several convenient sites for parents needing care for their campers before and after the camp day.