Please label all items with your child's first and last name. The items listed below for Specialty Day Camps are in addition to the items listed on the What to Bring page for all day camp campers.
Note: No special instructions needed for the following specialty camps. Pack your general camp supplies for: Magic, Arts & Crafts, Full STEAM Ahead, Critters & Crawlers, Farm & Garden, Dragon Fairy Princess, Super Hero, Pirates, Wee Backpackers, and Traditional Camp.
Archery/Slingshot & Teen Archery/Slingshot
Camp will provide all bows and arrows. Please do not send personal bows or arrows.
Fishing & Teen Fishing
- Campers may bring your own fishing pole and tackle box. (Some are available for campers to use however)
- Remove all hooks for the bus ride.
- Bait will be provided.
- Poles will stay at camp until Friday.
- All Fishing Campers will be required to wear an approved life jacket while fishing (Life jackets will be provided by camp).
- Loose fitting long pants with straight legs, avoid Capri pants (campers are not allowed to ride in shorts)
- Riding boots or leather boots with 1” heel are best. Please don’t send boots or shoes with a high heel.
- Jackets should not be loose or floppy
- Long hair should be tied back
- No bandanas will be worn on horse
- HSA approved Safety helmets will be provided by the YMCA
- Not all horse time will be spent on horses.
- For safety reasons campers may not ride in extreme heat or wet conditions.
- Closed toe shoes
Outdoor Living Skills and Survival Skills Camp
- Watch for a permission slip for your camper to come home on Monday. Campers who stay overnight on Thursday will need that permission slip.
- For overnight on Thursday night- cookout assignment, sleeping bag, pillowcase, overnight supplies, everything needed for Friday.
- Tents will be provided by camp, unless camper brings their own.
Theater, Teen Arts and Drama Camp
- Performance for families Friday afternoons at 2:45pm. Performances will be at camp: 13690 Pine Bend Trail, Rosemount, MN