To enroll in part-day YMCA Preschool:
- Select your preferred location and talk to the program director about availability.
- Visit your location in person to pick up an enrollment packet, or download from the location’s web page and complete all of the forms. When listing your child’s age, be sure to use the age your child will be as of September 1.
- Return the registration form and a one-time non-refundable $50 registration fee for each child to your desired Preschool location. You can also mail to:
YMCA Customer Service Center
651 Nicollet Mall, Suite 500
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- When your registration is confirmed, you’ll receive notice by mail. You’ll also get a welcome letter in early August.
- All other required forms are due the Monday one week prior to the start of the program. When they are complete, please drop off the forms at your Preschool location. Children are not allowed to start Preschool until these forms are completed, and a physician is required to sign, so be sure to plan ahead.
The first month’s tuition is due on the first Monday of June and is non-refundable. If your tuition is not received, your spot will be forfeited to those on the waiting list. During the school year, tuition must be paid by Monday, one week prior to the start of each month. A $10 fee will apply to any late payments.
We offer electronic funds transfer for your convenience, which would automatically facilitate payment each month. There is a form listed on each Preschool location page if you’d like to go this route.
The Y also offers need-based Scholarships to cover the cost of Preschool tuition.